Phase II Building Program (Special Use Permit Authorization received through 2020)
1. Northwest parking lot - moved to Phase I
2. Northeast parking lot similar to the northwest parking lot and upgrade the driveway entrances.
3. New monument sign fronting on Lincoln Drive - moved to Phase I.
4. 1961 and 1965 Wings new mechanical system and visual screening of units for roof mounted units if required, and new electrical interior lighting.
1. New Lobby Expansion with one-story structure of slabs, roof structure and roofing, full height glass, sun shading devices, storage, inclined walks with handrails, interior finishes, mechanical system, lighting, sprinkler system and fire alarm system. Located just south of the Phase I Lobby Addition.
2. New Outdoor Worship Space with plaza floor, raised/accessible altar, solid canopy above with opening(s), vertical shading slats at perimeter and possibly seating. Located just south of the existing Worship space with access to surrounding areas as the Memorial Garden.
3. New Worship Space with a two-story structure including a concrete slab, mezzanine level, masonry walls, roof structure with clerestory lighting, roofing, glass, interior finishes, mechanical system, lighting, sprinkler system, fire alarm system, raised altar, choir mezzanine, cry room, nursery, storage and unisex restroom. Located southeast of the existing Worship space. (If this use arrives, the existing adult worship space would be remodeled to address the needs of a Youth Worship space.)
4. New Office Wing with senior minister office/study, lounge/parlor, second minister office, Committee Meeting Room, Board Room, Multi-purpose Meeting and exterior terraces. To be located east of the new Lobby and partially one-story and two story. Outdoor ministers garden with surrounding privacy walls suitable for small weddings, gatherings and counseling.
5. New Preschool Wing further south of the existing Worship space. Uses include three classrooms, storage, restrooms, offices, work room, resource room and adjacent exterior playgrounds by age group. Play equipment would be accessible in its details. Play areas secured with masonry walls and lockable gates. One-story structure of slabs, masonry walls, roof structure and roofing, glass windows, shade canopies, mechanical system, lighting, power, sprinkler system, fire alarm system, interior finishes, plumbing fixtures and storage systems. (This wing would allow the existing 1961 west wing to accommodate Youth Worship support spaces.)
6. New Desert View Learning Center (DVLC) wing to the southwest of the existing Worship space. Uses include three classrooms, storage and a Sexton office for monitoring a south entry. One-story structure of slabs, masonry walls, glass windows, shade canopies, mechanical system, sprinkler system, lighting, power, fire alarm system, interior finishes, plumbing fixtures and storage systems. Exterior play areas secured with perimeter masonry walls and lockable gates. Play areas to have permanent shade structures and ‘accessible’ play equipment. (This new wing allows the 1965 wing to relocate some DVLC classrooms within it and then to accommodate additional Young Religious Unitarian Universalist (YRUU) and Young Adult Campus Ministry programs that are already within the 1965 structure.)
7. New Dining and Kitchen south of the Worship space with a dining hall, commercial grade kitchen staged for catering, teaching kitchen concept for the youth, café type dining, access to Outdoor Worship, classrooms, and exterior garden. One-story structure with slabs, masonry walls, full height glass, roof structure with roofing, mechanical system, sprinkler system, fire alarm system, lighting, power, interior finishes, plumbing fixtures, kitchen equipment with exhaust hoods, built-in booths and open serving counter,
8. New site improvements include a southwest surface parking lot with asphaltic concrete paving, curbing and lighting poles; receiving area at the kitchen; pair of dumpster enclosures with gates; walks; landscaping; directional signage; vehicular and pedestrian lighting and revegetation where site is disturbed. Additional waste water primary line at the south property line area is required for the additional volume capacity.